Phoenix Swimming Programme, Prices and Activities
We have a four lane x 25m swimming pool with a shallow end and
a deep end up to 1.8m, as well as a learner pool.
The following timetables are available to view or download and
include details of swimming sessions and fitness classes.
General Swimming - Prices
|Leisure Swimming (16+) (under 4s free)
|Weekend Fun Swim (under 4s free)
|Family Ticket (valid in Leisure Swims only) (2+2)
|Family Ticket (valid in Leisure Swims only) (2+3)
|Aqua Assault Course session -
Adults and under 4s will be charged the full price
due to restriction on numbers in pool.
|Wet n Wild -
Adults and under 4s will be charged the full price due
to restriction on numbers in pool.
|Swim Fit (all)
|Parent and Baby / Toddler Swim (additional child
Swimming Pool Admission Policy
Please read Swimming Pool Admission Policy if bringing
children swimming. Thank you.
General Swimming Sessions
Leisure Swimming - our general day to day
swims. Some sessions have two lane ropes in place for length
- Toddler Splash (New for 2013) When the main pool is
in use, e.g., Over 50s Swim, we will open the
Learner Pool for Parent & Toddlers/Babies
- Over 50s swimming Sessions
- Adults Only Swimming Sessions
- Weekend fun swimming sessions- with the floats and toys -
No unaccompanied adults
- Devastator assault course and swimming - Please note the
assault course is not suitable for non swimmers
- Wet n Wild- a fun filled pool party with the help of our
staff and some almightily large super soakers!
- Parent and baby/toddler swimming sessions - A great session to
introduce your child to the water with our qualified
- Aqua Natal swimming session
- Gentle Swim- A quiet swim for those recovering from
illness, an operation or accident.
- Children's Swimming Lessons following the ASA National Plan for
Teaching Swimming, including Rookie Lifeguard
- Parent and toddler swimming sessions
- Private swimming lessons.
Further details about our swimming lessons
Swimming Pool Activities
- Launceston Swimming Club - Coached length swimming for
- Swimfit - A coached length session where you can improve your
technique, stamina and fitness
- Kayaking - Children's and adult's sessions; available for all
- Aqua Fit and Aqua Aerobics classes .